Applications will open again in September 2016
Are you eligible?
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must be admitted to the Master of Laws by distance learning programme at the University of London. Please see here for information on the eligibility requirements of the university.
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- a national of South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe or Zambia
- normally resident in one of these four countries
- in possession of a good first degree in any field;
- currently employed in full or part-time work;
- able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
Please apply only if you are eligible.
What we offer
These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of the University of London, who will waiver full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
Local examination fees are not included. Scholarship recipients have between 1 to 5 years to complete the LLM, and continued registration on the course is dependent upon satisfactory progress and academic reports. For more information on the course please view the prospectus.
The University of London and Canon Collins Trust will jointly select the recipients of this award.
How to apply
Please read the guidelines.